We’re looking for an experienced iOS engineer to join the Core Platform team in our Core Experience organization. Our cross-platform team optimizes the fundamentals of the Pinterest user experience and accelerates other teams with advanced reusable frameworks and components. You’ll work closely with engineers and product groups across the company to craft the way millions of people connect with their inspiration.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with engineers to build robust frameworks, systems and tools for fast and reliable product iteration
- Partner with technical leaders in Product and Growth Engineering to seek, define, and optimize the most impactful common areas of the Pinterest experience
- Dive into experiment data to find the best opportunities for improvement and execute on them.
What we’re looking for:
- Deep understanding of the iOS platform
- 5+ years of experience developing user-facing features, systems or developer tools.
- Deep experience in writing reliable, maintainable, and powerful code that may be used by many other engineers.
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with a diverse array of partners, including product managers, designers, and engineers across a variety of platforms