• Do you enjoy working with numbers?
• Are you a perfectionist with an eye for detail?
• Are you highly responsible?
• Do you enjoy tracking measurements?
• Do you build friendships quickly and easily with coworkers and clients?
• Does your personal touch produce the highest quality?
If so, Gallup has an exciting opportunity with our Business Development team as a Contract Service Admin. In our world-class organization, you will be working closely with Gallup leaders as experts on all contract related matters. We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills and an eye for detail who will take pride in achieving results and who will naturally accept responsibility for projects.
• Evaluate client proposals to ensure contract requirements are adequately defined and documented
• Identify contract risks, and make recommendations to mitigate or eliminate such risks
• Monitor contract compliance and correspondence, and coordinate with and secure legal approval of contractual actions
• Administer contract close-outs
• Maintain files and adequate records retention for all client contracts held by the company
• Train other associates on compliance and contractual procedures and on implementing best practices for contract management
• Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms, and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies, and business unit procedures
• Prepare bidding documents to support business development
• Manage billing milestones
A minimum of a bachelor's degree required. Knowledge of Microsoft® Excel® is essential. Two years of experience in accounting or finance preferred.
Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.