We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been passionate about innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to progress, authenticity and collaboration.
We are looking for a Store Manager who will bring creativity and leadership to our team. It is necessary you have the desire to help bring our fashion to the future while maintaining the integrity of our brand’s past.
Reporting to the District Manager, the purpose of this position will be to direct and lead superior retail strategies and perform store operation functions to achieve financial growth and sustained brand equity.
- Guide profitable sales and meet store financial plans through leading the store team to accomplish essential performance goals (Conversion, Units Per Transaction and Sales Per Hour)
- Analyze financial reports and makes adjustments to the business to increase sales and increase profitability
- Contribute to expense control in relation to stores P&L. Deliver’s results through managing payroll and controllable expenses
- Create, communicates and holds team members accountable to individual sales goals
- Recruit, interview and make hiring, pay and termination decisions for all levels of store personnel including members of store management
- Manage the training process for new hires on LS&CO culture, product knowledge, selling practices and other associate responsibilities is effective
- Coach staff to increase their knowledge and skill sets, providing opportunities for continued development within the organization
- Create succession plans by hiring, developing and retaining top talent
- Manage employee relations issues including performance management and holding associates accountable for following LS&CO policies and procedure Operational Excellence
- Accountable for operational results/expectations in store procedures, payroll management, cash handling and inventory control
- Achieve payroll plan through creating and overseeing store schedules, monitoring labor costs and adapting to business conditions based on weekly and monthly sales; plan payroll/scheduling based on store traffic to ensure the store is staffed to assist customers
- Provide effective leadership and delegate responsibilities to ensure all required store tasks are completed
- Ensure sound inventory management through an accurate receiving and sending merchandise process, completing all required paperwork and following all price change and ticketing procedures
- Plan and oversee all physical inventory preparation and counts
- Prevents loss by educating associates, monitoring daily store activity, ensuring company policies are followed and partnering with loss prevention Merchandising
- Perform store visual standards following visual merchandising direction, accomplishing superior product presentation; make decisions about and adaptations to visual merchandising direction based on the lay out and needs of the store; ensure product is displayed in a manner which tells a story through styling and propping and is compelling to the customer
- Maintain appropriate levels of product on the sales floor by planning and directing floor replenishment
- Create a compelling store experience for customers by engaging and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to associates
- Holds the team accountable to the LS&CO sales standards of Connect, Consult and Close
- Ensure all associates are trained on product knowledge to make them product experts who can serve customer’s needs
- Bachelor's degree (5+ years of retail work experience may be substituted for a degree)
- Minimum 3 years experience in retail store management position
- Solid experience and skills to manage, coaching and training sales associates
- Strong apparel experience and business knowledge
- Energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in Levi Strauss & Co
- Strong interpersonal skills
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandise
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
1350 Scheels Drive, Suite 120, Sparks, NV, 89434
FULL TIME/PART TIME