We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Support the day to day Accounts Payable operations for the following process areas:
- Process invoices until the release of payment
- Handle internal and external communication
- Support vendor account maintenance and closing activities
- Assist and support ad-hoc requests
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across Covestro AG of agreed policies and procedures.
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Payable related processes.
- Achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Assists the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Payable transaction processing.
The offered salary for this position is € 1,000 gross. This salary is the minimum possible offer and may be higher depending on the scope and seniority of employee requirements.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- High school degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business
- Approximately 1-2 year of experience in the area of Accounting.
- Some experience in Accounts Payable processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress and pressure.
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people.
- Strong service orientation: strong commitment to customer orientation and understanding of customer needs.
- Good communication skills
- Business proficient English plus one of other languages: French, Italian, Spain or Dutch
Are you curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you exciting career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, your resume, certificates as well as your salary expectations and your notice period. Become part of our Team - apply now!
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.