We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
WHAT WE OFFER
As a Mechanical Engineering Co-Op with Covestro, your primary responsibility is to work with the Application Development Group supporting the Polycarbonate business within Covestro located at our North American Headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
The incumbent will support part and mold design activities using state of the art CAD and CAE technologies as well as hands-on advanced mechanical/thermal testing and processing plastic parts. The undergraduate co-op program provides increasingly challenging assignments that are commensurate with academic training and individual ability to assume job responsibility.
The incumbent will:
- Conduct mechanical and thermal part and sample testing using advanced lab equipment
- Conduct/support advanced injection molding and processing studies
- Support 3D Printing activities
- Prepare CAD models for CAE analysis
- Perform structural and mold filling calculations
- Develop design concepts using CAD software
- Support the marketing efforts by preparing required information, reports and presentations
WHAT YOU OFFER
The selected candidate will possess:
Are you curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you exciting career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, your resume, certificates as well as your salary expectations and your notice period. Become part of our Team - apply now!
Contact UsInfo-Hotline: +1 844-522-6775If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. To make a request, please call (412) 413-4123.