We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
WHAT WE OFFER
1. Deeply understand and strongly support the culture of “total
safety and reliability” and “continuous improvement” in the lab team,
and ensure good laboratory environment in Health, Safety and
2. Well support production with reliable sample analysis of raw
materials, in-process products and finished products in shift working
time according to approved sampling schedules, analytical methods and
SOPs. And prompt deliver analytical results to production via LIMS.
Perform special tests in assist and advice of Lab Specialists.
3. Implement lab instrument internal calibration and ensure the
result of test sample in LIMS is updated and accurate.
4. Maintain proper condition of related equipment and working area
and inform supervisor when found any abnormal situation.
5. Continuously maintain proper condition of working area with good
6. Ensure all responsible equipment, material area of operation
conforms to all appropriate health and safety regulations.
7. Coordinate to Lab Shift Supervisors and Lab Specialists for
trouble shooting during shift work.
• High school (academic) or above degree required, Chemistry
analysis education preferred.
• At least 3 years of working experience in chemistry laboratory.
• Must have knowledge of basic chemistry analysis. Knowledge of
instrumental analysis preferred.
• Must have the knowledge of English reading.
• Good computer application skill (MS Office, LIMS experience).
• Good teamwork consciousness.
• Good communication skill with different people.
• Strong initiative.
WHAT YOU OFFER
Are you curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you exciting career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, your resume, certificates as well as your salary expectations and your notice period. Become part of our Team - apply now!
Contact Uswww.covestro.comCovestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.