We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer based in Lodz
We are looking for someone who is:
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Diagnosis of failures and faults on production lines
- Development of a plan of preventive checks and repairs as well as supervision of a repairs and maintenance of production lines in accordance with the schedule
- Outsourcing activities to external companies that provide maintenance services.
- Participation in the implementation of new tools and modernization of production lines.
- Technical acceptance of machinery and equipment after modernization or purchasing
- Participation in the optimization of processes and production lines with particular emphasis on improving the efficiency and quality of manufactured products and continuous improvement process in terms of reliability and productivity.
- Participation in the process of solving current production problems (problem solving, root cause analysis)
- Participation in projects related to optimization and reorganization of production
- Continuous improvement of processes, own workshop and improvement of qualifications
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineer degree
- Fluent Polish + intermediate English knowledge
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Professional, modern work environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Collaborative team
Place of work: Lodz (Poland)
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our recruitment privacy notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com