Auto req ID
Location of Role
External Job Title
Senior Member of Technical staff - SMTS
We are looking for a Senior Developer to join our Engineering division to disrupt healthcare and make products faster, safe and efficient. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You must think through solutions to problems in a product development environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality. You will work in a collaborative, non-hierarchical, dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience. You have to build products using the latest technologies and tools. You can craft your own career path.
You are a tenacious, but nimble learner, who demonstrates design & engineering excellence.
The Team: Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) is a core service offered by athena through our Collector product and related services. Collector product teams in Chennai are responsible for developing and delivering the roadmap for the product
- Develop healthcare products applications on diverse, high energy teams.
- Using the latest tools and techniques.
- Hands-on coding, developing new features and enhancing existing features.
- Working in highly collaborative and with distributed teams in building high quality code.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
- Familiarity with databases SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, etc.
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role will be based in Chennai, India. Our Global Headquarters is in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have three other India locations in Chennai, Bengaluru and Pune.
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support and collaborative workspaces - just to name a few