Auto req ID
Location of Role
External Job Title
Member of Technical staff - MTS
We are looking for a Member of Technical Staff to join our Integration Service – System Integration team. You will be implementing and supporting various reports, features and tools with IS. Ultimately your work will focus on improving business outcome, client satisfaction through IS offerings/services. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You work on given any coding tasks/assignments with great enthusiasm, complete on time with quality. You demonstrate and promote best practices for working with product owners and scrum teams. You constantly look for ways to solve the problem optimally.
You are a consistent performer, tenacious, but quick learner, who demonstrates coding & delivery excellence.
The Team: Integration Services is a set of services used by various athena products. System Integration is responsible for developing and delivering the custom, ad-hoc reports to clients
- Understand the reporting requirements, its business sensitivity & priority, Business team commitment
- Plan, implement and deliver the report adhering to committed timeline, process and standards
- Contribute to improvise the development process, new solutions to handle report requests better
- Collaborate with business team to clarify the questions with the requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in software coding & testing
- Understand how to work within agile development process for the design, development, and delivery of software
Read Full Description
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role will be based in Chennai, India. Our Global Headquarters is in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have three other India locations in Chennai, Bengaluru and Pune.
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support and collaborative workspaces - just to name a few