Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs.
United Kingdom [UK]
Director, Major Accounts (EMSL18901
Full Time Regular
In this key role, you will manage Major Account Managers and drive direct sales engagements into a set of Named Accounts within strategic Partners. Your focus will be to create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
• Generating enterprise business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
• Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
• Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
• Proven ability to sell solutions to Fortune 2000 Major Accounts.
• A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
• Experience in closing large deals.
• Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
• Minimum 8 years sales experience selling to Fortune 2000 Major Accounts.
• Minimum 3 years selling enterprise network security products and services.
• Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
• BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred
Read Full Description