Auto req ID
Location of Role
External Job Title
Manager Complex Issues
We are looking for a Manager Complex Issues to join our Customer Service division. You will be resolving and addressing inquiries related to operational workflows within our products. But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You possess strong analytical, communication and organizational skills and are detail oriented to provide on-going support in the client service department. You will drive cross-functional operations and initiatives designed to maximize the impact and efficiency of our business partners while leveraging process innovation and automation opportunities.
The Team: Our Complex Case Team provides support to clients on operational workflows that are unique to our products. The team works collaboratively and passionately to build a high-performing company culture comprised of engaged employees who work cross-functionally to improve client experience.
- Drive enhanced business partner quality and productivity through direct and open collaboration, metrics monitoring and analytics, and relationship strategy / governance;
- Drive increased automation opportunities and business impact through rigorous monitoring, analysis, and management reporting;
- Develop and manage the team responsible for several production-oriented client escalation workflows;
- Influence and collaborate with internal stakeholders on process design decisions driving measurable service quality and/or efficiency gains;
- Bachelor's degree with 12-15 years related experience preferred
- Previous knowledge of the US healthcare industry
- Previous management experience and track record of measurable business results
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a geographically disperse cross-functional team;
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role will be based in Chennai, India. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have two other India locations in Bengaluru and Pune .
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. We are all working hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces.