At Ramsey Solutions, you'll not only work at one of the "Best Places to Work" in Nashville, but you'll also work with the best of the best. We receive about 100 applications for every job we post, and we only hire one of those applicants. We're always looking for the best-the best talent, the best attitude, the best fit.
So how do we find the best? Well, it’s not easy. Some key ingredients include a leadership team that really cares, an intense interview process (we don’t hire just anyone!), team members who strive for excellence, and a common mission to help people. We hire great people to keep our company strong.
Are you ready to work with the best of the best and grow with us?
Right now we’re looking for a Strategic Relationship Manager to advance SmartDollar, Dave Ramsey’s corporate financial wellness solution.
Do you have what it takes to be a Strategic Relationship Manager on the SmartDollar team for one of Nashville’s best places to work? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to change the well-being of employees in corporate America by bringing them a message of hope and financial wellness?
SmartDollar helps employees become financially fit and ready for retirement by helping them change the behaviors that cause financial problems. The SmartDollar team is looking for a Strategic Relationship Manager to help support and grow their strategic relationships! The ideal candidate would have an entrepreneurial and creative spirit to take these relationships to the next level.
What winning looks like:
- Serve as a Strategic Relationship Manager for our regional and national strategic relationships and alliances.
- Maintain excellent and consistent communication with our key contacts.
- Build strong relationships via phone and email. This role is primarily in the office but with opportunities to travel as needed.
- Be an expert on SmartDollar and provide virtual and in-person demos of our product when onboarding and training strategic relationships.
- Complete meeting agendas, pre-meeting notes, follow-up notes and reporting.
- Work closely with the Business Development team as they procure new strategic relationships.
- Work with our Operations and Implementation team when onboarding new relationships.
- Work closely with our Sales team to provide insight and intel from our strategic relationships to improve sales pipeline results.
- Work with the Marketing team to maximize SmartDollar awareness and training opportunities.
- Foster an environment in which the number and quality of leads from strategic relationships is increased.
- Be aware of contractual agreements with strategic relationships to ensure the team operates within them.
This position reports to the Director of Strategic Relationships.
The ideal candidate has/is:
- A people-person who is genuinely interested in building relationships and has a proven track record of building large enterprise relationships
- Collaborative and thrives in a team environment
- Very detail-oriented
- Excellent follow up and communication via phone and email
- A strategic thinker who is constantly looking for ways to optimize our relationships from both a sales and support perspective
- Has a marketing eye to identify opportunities for our Marketing team to capitalize on
- Passionate about developing and implementing processes that help our strategic relationships run more efficiently
- Proactive self-starter
- Polished and professional
- Eager to develop servant leadership skills
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred but not required
- Must be willing to relocate to the greater Nashville, TN area
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling Bee, annual Battle of the Bands, and one legendary Christmas Party
Do you want to grow professionally and personally by leading and working with the best? We’d love to hear from you! Apply now.