Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
We are looking for a dedicated, motivated, and entrepreneurial UX Researcher to create a competitive advantage by delivering world class investor insights. Our ideal candidate has proven experience assembling, gathering, and packaging user insights and presenting results to key stakeholders.
If you are a strong communicator with a passion for data-driven decision making and you are excited about changing the world of investing, Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Synthesize and juggle inputs/ideas from across the organization, turning suggestions and critiques into potential outcomes and solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders including Product Managers and Designers to identify and prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Conduct user testing of design concepts and prototypes
- Build a research roadmap; communicate and refresh on regular basis to ensure relevancy.
- Run end-to-end aspects of research
- Analyze data and gain meaningful insights to drive successful iterations and identify opportunities for updates
- Work collaboratively with team members to resolve conflicts, generate ideas, and converge on a project that the whole team can be proud of and learn from
- Communicate openly across the team and organization regarding the status of projects in development, as well as results post-launch
What we're looking for:
- 2-4 years working experience in UX Research (preferably at a consumer-facing app)
- Demonstrated understanding of core UX Design principles
- Excitement and passion for innovating in finance
- Proficiency with data analysis and experience using Excel and/or a CRM
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
- Solid communication, organizational, and data collecting skills
*No recruiters, please