- Maintain relationship with China traders in USD market, to capture all USD trading opportunity in RoA, including offer design and negoation.
- Lead to set up a new platform for China Acetic Acid commercial optimization, i.e. BPZ procurement, logistics, CHC operation and RMB tradings.
- Responsible for all key operation of CHC AA tradings, including internal operation, contract negotiation and logistic operation i.e. shipping and tankage. And also responsible for CHC AA book’s P&L.
- Maintain close relationship with BP entities like BPZ/BYACO/YARACO, as well as external China market players to capture commercial optimization opportunities.
- Develop and drive the pricing strategy for China. Work with commercial team to deliver forecasts and play a key role in monthly pricing decision making.
- Lead Global Business Optimisation Team (GBOT) discussions at the Tactical and Operational network levels. Support GBOT in responding to changing market challenges, demand choke eposure of assets and pre-market needs.
- Continuously improve GBOT tools to progress strategic optimisation. Track valure of GBOT intiatives and activies.
Bachelor or Master's degree
Relevant commercial experience, preferably gained working in Asian markets
Good team player
Demonstrated commercial skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to manage and resolve conflict
Cross-cultural working experiences, overseas working experience strongly preferred
Yes - up to 50%
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
BP has been operating in China since the early 1970s and is one of the leading foreign investors in the oil & gas sector in China. Our business activities here include exploration and development, petrochemicals manufacturing and marketing, aviation fuel supply, oil products retailing, lubricants, oil and gas supply and trading, LNG terminal and trunk line and the chemicals technology licensing.
Building on its business successes in China, BP has also expanded partnerships with the national energy companies beyond the country’s borders. BP is working with CNPC in Iraq and Australia, Sinopec in Angola and Singapore, CNOOC in Australia, Indonesia and Argentina, and with China National Aviation Fuel in Singapore.
BP publishes BP Statistical Review of World Energy and BP Energy Outlook on annual basis. The publications are regarded as one of the world’s most reliable sources of energy data and are widely consulted.
In parallel, BP has been working to contribute to China society by helping address the local sustainability issues. BP has also been actively engaged in energy research activities, particularly in clean energy R&D initiatives. To date, BP’s accumulative spending on community contributions in China has exceeded US$ 50 million. BP’s community practices have been widely recognized.
BP is committed to contributing to China’s energy solutions by continuing to be a trusted energy partner and valuable contributor supporting China’s strategic development.