Lever was founded to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Yelp, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space and looking for the right people to join us as we scale.
At Lever, we know how important hiring is to each and every company. We also know how challenging it can be to implement products or software when you don’t know first-hand how they’re built. Not only will you have the power to set up customers for success, but you’ll learn the ins and outs of how our products are built, why they’re built, and how we strive to help the world hire with conviction.
You’ll have the opportunity to understand what is arguably the most important function at each company--hiring--and the ability to be extremely familiar with the product and teach our customers the best way to use it. You’ll be in the trenches of innovation and providing feedback from your customers about what’s working, what’s not, and what they’d like to see. You’ll learn what it’s like to impact at growth-stage startup, and nowhere is that more felt than on the Essential Implementation team.
The best part is that you won’t do any of it alone. You’ll be working alongside other seasoned implementation specialists who have helped build and grow the Customer Success function at Lever. You’ll be located in our new office in San Francisco and will experience very limited travel, empowering you to learn from your peers best practices that have set them up for success.
THE SKILL SET
- 3-5 years of experience onboarding/implementing customers onto a technical platform
- Excellent project management skills; the ability to manage many diverse workflows and implementations at once
- The ability to interact with technical teams and run discovery processes; interact with internal teams to create a direct product feedback loop with the customer
- Experience working with enterprise clients (1,000+ employees) and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience consulting clients and creating implementation strategies to address their business objectives
- Proven ability to creatively problem-solve in ambiguous environments
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Take an inside look into life at Lever.