Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is currently recruiting for a Client Services Analyst in Bangkok, Thailand. The successful candidate will service as clients' day-to-day contact on IQVIA products and services, predominantly Information and Analytics as well as other offerings from IQVIA.
- Services as clients' day-to-day contact on IQVIA products and services, predominantly Information and Analytics (National Sales Audit data) and other defined offerings from on IQVIA
- Support client queries, maintain logs and ensure follow through. Monitor Queries Management System and work towards process improvement and defined KPI
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of support issues to relevant departments within the support cycle
- Build effective business relationships with clients and developed an understanding of clients' potential business needs
- Provide an analytical support and information gathering to help clients around existing subscriptions and to help transform these data into information relevant to the client's business needs
- Provides client trainings on IQVIA services.
- Develops skills in insights gathering which will be beneficial to the research analysis.
- Provides support to other team members in presentations and meetings or client interface.
- Bachelor's degree, majors in analytics and/or Quantitative Science will be advantageous
- Demonstrate problem solving, strong customer service skills and has an eye for detail
- Knowledge of database principles, design and implementation; an added advantage
- Client service experience, preferably in market research, would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Healthcare/Consumer Healthcare/FMCG industry would be an advantage
- Strong command of English and local language
- Proficiency in PC applications, Excel and PowerPoint
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.Job ID: