Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit www.pall.com/green.
SUMMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Process customer purchase order (PO) while maintaining a friendly and responsive service to customers placing orders or making enquiries or complaints. Maintain accuracy, speed to create sales order within one day, consistency of data entry and acknowledge customer orders.
Ensure On Time Delivery of customer PO by doing the data backlog management, operations are compliant, and to keep good records as per SOX/audit requirements. Also, you will be proactively involved in process improvement initiatives in SEA including Thailand.
a) Knowledge & Key Skills:
• Customer service knowledge
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) knowledge will be advantageous
• Systematic with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
• Commercial accumen combined with a strong desire to provide customer satisfaction
• Ability to persist through challenges, work in face-paced, self-directed environment
• Good sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
• Good communication skills (English and Thai), spoken and written
• Software skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
b) Essential Qualifications/Education:
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree
c) Essential Previous Experience:
• Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
• 2 years of ERP system experience
• Experience in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) will be advantageous
• Experience in supply chain or logistics will be advantageous
• Process customer orders within 24 hours and quotations within 48 hours and acknowledge customer order/quotation accurately.
• Ensure On Time Delivery for all shipments.
• Daily order backlog management and shipment estimation.
• Pickup calls and respond in a friendly and competent manner.
• Raise corrective and preventive action for customer complain and resolution.
• Ensure operations are compliant and maintain good housekeeping of documents for SOX/audit requirements.
• Team player and collaborate closely with internal (sales, customer service, buyer, logistics, pricing, finance, quality and planner team) and external customers.
• Involve in process improvement initiatives or projects.
• Backup other customer service, relating to data entry, urgent deliveries to be scheduled or changes in sales orders where customers require a change of delivery date or addresses when the person in-charged is on leave vice versa.
• Willing to work flexible hours if necessary to complete tasks or attend meetings/calls.
Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-Thailand-Bangkok-Bangkok