Preferably based in China or India but would consider other countries
LifeScan is a Johnson & Johnson company, a medical device company established in Inverness in 1995 to design and manufacture glucose test strips, and design electronic meters for the global diabetes market. With a focus on future development, LifeScan is committed to “creating a world without limits for people with diabetes.”
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, APAC Customer Service Operations to join our Global Customer Service team. This is an amazing opportunity for a customer centric person who wants to progress their career within a global organization that crosses over many functions of the business and has direct patient contact.
You will be excellent at building relationships and collaborating across various groups and countries, including Marketing, IT and Quality. You will be a strong leader who is motivational and can lead others to build on their successes and ensure optimum performance. Of course, you will be very analytical with great attention to detail but you will also be able to interpret the data to ensure continuous improvement and escalation of issues.
Naturally you will be passionate about creating a world without limits for people with diabetes.
• Manage contact center and vendor contracts across APAC, focusing on adherence to contractual obligations including budgeting and other operational analysis.
• Establishes and manages performance metrics to ensure vendor performance meets or exceeds established metrics. Proactively identifies service delivery issues, provides appropriate timely solutions and executes performance improvement initiatives.
• Manage transition of new lines of business/products into the call center vendor.
• Facilitates team member development, reliability and accountability.
• Ensure that all APAC Call Center activities are compliant and in alignment with the J&J credo, business & quality goals.
• Develops and implements process and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations. Responsible for Call Center systems oversight, monitoring and coordination with IT and vendors in troubleshooting to assure full functionality and systems performance during all hours of operation.
• Managed monthly business reviews with local countries and quarterly business reviews with the call centre vendors
• Bring the voice of the customer to the business
You will be degree qualified with experience of working in a customer focused role. The key to this role is having exceptional communication and negotiating skills and the ability to work effectively across a number of different functions balancing their needs.
You will be analytical with sound judgment and decision making and in turn then able to be a great problem solver, remaining calm and able to prioritize during pressurized situations. It would be a distinct advantage if you have experience of working in a Technical Customer Service Environment.
• High degree of customer focus
• Ability to facilitate on-going learning for representatives and contractors to create a positive, supportive work environment
• Ability to lead and motivate a contract vendor team and higher skilled employees to achieve on-going service excellence and competitive superiority
• Understands the functioning of a technical support organization
• Understands the concepts of customer relationship management and customer satisfaction
• Demonstrated patience and professionalism in stressful situations
• Ability to adapt quickly and positively to change
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, technical planning problem solving, training, learning and organizational skills
• Exercise good judgment, decision making skills and ability to handle ambiguity.
• Ability to manage / coordinate multiple projects and tasks ensuring timely completion.
• Experience using statistical software or knowledge of various data mining and analytical tools.
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Unique in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right