- Identify new business partnership/sales opportunity through WeChat, forum and other social media outlets by writing content and managing its day to day needs
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specific business sectors to generate effective leads for the business
- Contacting potential suppliers via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings for BD team
- Conduct market research and analysis on the market trend, potential business partners and other relevant information
- Support the BD team to carry out the daily operations and implement business practice
- Generate data report when necessary
- Handle ad hoc tasks assigned by the management.
- Good time management and prioritising skills
- Responsible, proactive, savvy, and detail-minded, results-oriented; problem-solving individual; intuitive to social media;
- Strong multi-tasking ability and able to quickly react to ad-hoc events;
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Salary & Benefits:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package
- 20 days holiday, birthday day off, charity leave, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.