Continuous Improvement RPA Developer
Shanghai ( Xuhui )
IT & Digital Solutions
IKEA Business Service Center is an organisation located in Poznan (Poland). Our assignment is to take care of transactional services for IKEA Group organizations in all European countries where IKEA has its business activities. Our aim is to work more efficiently with administrative tasks within Finance and HR throughout the IKEA Group, to help our units focus on the core IKEA business: meeting our customers.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Develops new tools that support automation of processes and working routines within SSC
- Helps to set and promote coding and architecture standards across the Continuous Improvement Team related to RPA development.
- Cooperates closely with Continuous Improvement Business Analysts and SSC specialists to optimize daily work and find the most efficient and effective way of working as well as the most universal solutions applicable for Operational teams.
- Shares the knowledge about the existing technical solutions that could support the Business in delivering the best service to the customer as well as in finding the most effective ways of working.
- Facilitates the identification and elaboration of feasible business solutions for process, organization and service with business modeling while managing expectations among the stakeholders.
- Challenges and assure quality of stakeholder needs, business requirements and solution alternatives in order to identify consequences and reduce risks. Supports solution evaluation with identified business requirements.
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Minimum 3 years of proven successful experience as a professional IT co-worker or support for office applications
- Minimum 1 year of proven successful experience in area of RPA/RPD development with Nice Robotic Process Automation
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in working in a Windows-based computer environment and with MS office tools
Nice to have:
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.