• Responsible for Managing the preparation of all tax filings for the unit ( VAT, Withholding Tax, etc.)
• Completion of the Monthly Tax Sensitive account reviews for VAT and Fringe Benefits Tax.
• Completion of the quarterly and year end Tax Provisioning Accounting Entries (Tax Effect Accounting), including monthly tax balance sheet reconciliations.
• Completion of the Annual Fringe Benefits Tax Return, incuding the calculation of the unders and overs entries.
• Act as COE for Global Tax Integrator and provide coaching and training to the finance and FSS team involved in tax coding activities.
• Completion of quarterly and annual CFR Cartesis Tax Schedules and advise on tax aspects of special transactions.
• Liaise with local tax authorities for any queries asked by them.
• Manage tax issues with local advisors and Corporate tax team to ensure compliance with applicable regulations while optimizing tax payments.
• Prepare tax exposures & uncertain tax positions
• Work closely with ITP and OTSC onshore and offshore teams to ensure that all the accounting and recording of transactions are done properly.
• Manage the efacture process.
• Primary contact for the external and internal stakeholders in relation to all VAT matters.
• Responsible for dealing with external and internal Audits.
• Assist in handling all the tax dispute including tax objection and tax appeal.
• Monitor local tax law changes & their implications on the business and proactively identify & execute tax planning ideas.
Deploy financial internal control framework, assesses/identify/report risk, monitor and improve Financial Controls.
• Applies a comprehensive understanding of the business to conduct standard financial process analysis to ensure proper controls over payments and invoicing.
• Partner with Controls COE & Audit teams to understand and address financial risk areas.
• Identify opportunities for control efficiencies in processes.
• Ensure financial controls are consistently monitored, ICRs, CRP preparation and audits are executed according to pre-defined schedules. Partner with all areas involved to ensure compliance for new business transactions or new controls identified to be implemented.
• Know the legal and compliance responsibilities of the position
Change Leadership through Process Optimization and Technology Driven Decision Making
• Supports the identification and implementation of process simplification, standardization and improvement.
• Provides input to more senior members of the team for improvements to accounting process effectiveness and efficiency.
• Leads and participates in new set-up and changes in existing financial applications to optimize effectiveness.
• Actively collaborates in driving process optimization, leveraging of shared services and improving the efficiency of finance operations.
• Ensure planning processes are streamlined to reduce non-value added activities.
• Data accuracy and E2E framework will be in consistent alignment with global ITP/OTC process owner, with a key focus on continuous improvement.
• Partners with other accounting and finance leads.
• Manages engagements with auditors and ensures issues are resolved.
• Responsible for Leading the tax team leads and their respective teams. This include: hiring, supervision, performance management, coaching, performance management , career development, and act as a resource for direction, training and guidance.
• the role will be responsible to Communicate A&F goals, coordinates activities between teams, determines appropriate staffing levels, performs report analysis and quarterly team updates, manages relationship with stakeholders.
Choose and Develop Talent:
• Identify, develop and coach direct reports to ensure we have high performing teams.
• Develop sustainable training program for execution of various financial risk management and control processes and ensure team is well trained.
• Empower team to initiate change and drive results.
• Create a culture of intellectual curiosity and continuous learning to meet individual development goals.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum 10 years of accounting or finance experience, preferably with at least 5 years experience of Indonesian Tax process.
• Strong accounting experience with very good technical knowledge in US and Local GAAP
• Understanding of Indonesian tax framework.
• Demonstrated change agility and ability to navigate him and team through ambiguity and uncertainty.
• Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to partner and engage with centers of expertise (like Tax, CFR, Audit, HR, IT)
• Ability to communicate, influence and build trust across multiple stakeholder groups
• Proven accounting/ finance leader with strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Broad/diverse commercial knowledge with understanding of how all areas come together and operate as a business.
• Highly effective people leadership skills which motivates for high performance.
• Experience leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
• Demonstrated commitment to Internal Controls.
• Proven ability to setup control process.
• Ability to travel up to 20%
• English proficiency
Preferred Required Qualifications
• Professional accounting designation
• Understanding and experience working with JDE, SAP, and Lynx
• Experience with multiple businesses and/or international business experience
• Demonstrated ability to create a team culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity
Indirawati Suripto Supervisor II FIN_AFC_M_5 - ACCOUNTING & FINANCE LEAD SUPERVISOR Jun 8, 2018 In the country of posted position