Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage business system requirement workshop and generate specifications.
- Lead and manage program development either in Java, C or Cobol languages.
- Lead the Experian flagship decision engine SDS or equivalent product strategy design and guide junior resources for detailed configuration and testing. May perform the hands on SDS configuration if needed.
- Produce documentation for each stage of the project from scoping to implementation delivery.
- Learn Experian new power curve product and support related projects.
- Support presale activity, write documentation for required solution, make presentations to clients, etc.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years’ experience within a large, complex organization or IT company. Experience with Experian products delivery (such as Probe, Collection) or similar counter parts from Experian Competitors, such as FICO’s BLAZE, TRAID is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of risk management, retail banking and credit card business solution. 5+ year of experience in JAVA, C or COBOL programming.
- Project management experience with knowledge of project life cycle, solution delivery cycle and experience of managing cross division projects is a plus.
- Strong ability to follow the logical thought process.
- Hard work and quick learner.
- Preferred majors in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, or Finance.
- Solid understating of data mart and MIS reporting.
- Good communication skills, client facing skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English