7211 - Huntsville - 6364 University Dr NW, Huntsville, Alabama, 35806
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Under general supervision, responsible for assisting technicians with determining the correct part number(s), locating parts, receiving parts into inventory, distributing parts to customers (both internal and external), proper documentation of all transactions, returning incorrect/defective parts to vendors, inventory control and maintenance, OSHA/EPA compliance, and exceptional customer service.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide customers (both internal and external) with the correct part(s) for their vehicle.
- Locate and receive shipment of parts.
- Receive parts into inventory.
- Maintain the parts inventory for neatness, accuracy (cycle counts), and correct stocking levels.
- Control service supplies to minimize waste.
- Allocate parts in the AutoMation system.
- Return incorrect and/or defective parts to parts vendor or manufacturer.
- Meet all requirements of OSHA/EPA guidelines.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Complete duties as assigned by Leads and Managers.
Position requires the following pre-requisites and ability:
- Accountable to Associate 1 Competency Model
- Complete Supply Associate Workstation Certifications
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Demonstrate intermediate computer skills , including spreadsheet knowledge.
- Work with and through other associates and vendors
- Perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working environment.
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- Understand numeric filing system.
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone.
- Complete CarMax provided training including, but not limited to new associate training - Operations, KRONOS training, and parts process specific training
- Primarily indoor work environment; may include working at times in noisy and/or inclement weather conditions.
- Requires walking or standing for extended periods of time.
- Wears CarMax clothing (acquired through company) at all times working in the store.
- Follows all CarMax, O.S.H.A., and EPA standards including the use of Personal Protective Equipment, and proper waste disposal in required areas
- Adhere to all CarMax policies including Attendance, Asset Protection, Integrity and Standards of Professional Appearance.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .
If you have technical problems when submitting your application, please contact us by phone (888) 922-7629 ext. 3888 or email email@example.com.
Read Full Description