Additional Job Information
Title: Team Lead III
City, State: St. Louis, MO
Location: Westport Ctr Drive
Department: Ent ERP
Additional Job Details: FT Days
The PeopleSoft Lead Benefit Admin serves as a key resource for an assigned human resource functional area to understand and explain business and technical issues and to provide viable technology solutions.
- Works with customers to clarify and plan for their current and future technology needs.
- Determines and maps existing business processes/functions and recommends changes required to fit a tightly integrated system.
- Designs and implements projects requiring systems integration, small teams and multiple technical platforms.
- Conducts Return on Investment (ROI) and other financial analysis to support project funding/prioritization.
- Collaborates on driving improvement activities to achieve department and organizational goals.
- Assumes a proactive role in driving improvement activities to achieve department and organizational goals to deliver value. A key resource for a customer area, seen as an expert in how systems are used and how current work processes are supported by technology.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry and business process trends and is able to apply that knowledge to existing business processes with a focus towards goal achievement.
- Conceives and implements projects requiring systems integration, small teams and multiple technical platforms.
- Can analyze information requirements that may cross multiple systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Seven years of information technology work experience in systems administration and programming required.
- Self-directed, pro-active, results-orientated approach with demonstrated ability to promote teamwork and achieve business goals
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
PeopleSoft HR and Benefits Processing and Configuration
How To Apply
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)