Date: Sep 21, 2018
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end IP Transport solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
· Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
· Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
· Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
· Identify add-on sales opportunities
· Participate in knowledge sharing activities
· Collect and document customer requirements
· Deploy & drive end-to-end technical solutions in IP & Packet Transport Domains across – IPRAN/IPCore/Mobility, CEN Networks, IP-MPLS, MPLS-TP, Packet Backbone etc.
· Develop deployment technical Transport solution presentations and implementation procedures and perform C-Level customer presentations on services solutions.
· Strong team player capable to support Integration teams in troubleshooting during deployment & Migration Phases of Project on product, performance & solution level.
· To function as a team leader for a group of IP/MPLS engineers.
· To formulate IP/MPLS solutions meeting customer requirements.
· To evaluate performance of IP transport networks and perform IP/MPLS network optimization.
· To troubleshoot degradation in IP network performance.
· Support deployment of solution & NPI for deployed IP/MPLS network
· Design, Configuration & Deployment of CISCO & Juniper Routing & Switching Products for Mobility & Enterprise solutions.
· Provide feedback to R&D and partner OEM
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
· Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
· Design and optimization of OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS and MPLS L2VPN and L3VPN as well as MPLS traffic engineering and QOS
· To formulate Service Migration strategy and lead discussions with customer
· Excellent understanding of IP network Service Architecture and should be able to prepare CLI/MOP for complex service migrations
· IP network Sync design
· IPsec VPN design
· Ability to learn & work in cutting edge areas like SDN & Cloud Infrastructure
· Knowledge on Optical Transport technologies and systems such as OTN, DWDM, ASON/WSON, and ROADMs is an advantage
· Strong IP Design and troubleshooting skills on IP Mobile backhaul
· Ericsson IP Portfolio Knowledge
· Creating & Innovating
· Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
· Applying Expertise & Technology
· Learning & Researching
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication/Electronics/CS/IT with relevant experience of 15+ years.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· Certifications – CCNA or JNCIA & CCIE (R&S) or JNCIS or JNCIP (Service Provider)
· Planning, organization and executing skills.
· Good communication and documentation skills.
· Ability to handle customer meetings and discussions