Salem Media Group is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as an Accounts Payable Specialist with responsibilities in all areas of general accounting. This is a full-time position at our corporate office in Camarillo, CA.
- Monitor Travel and Entertainment reports for compliance with company policies.
- Daily communication with stations to keep specific deadlines and requests met.
- Process invoices and check requests.
- Review G/L coding for appropriateness.
- Prepare checks for mailing and match outgoing checks with paid invoices.
- Investigate and resolve vendor inquiries.
- Understanding when sales/use tax is necessary.
- Prepare journal entries as needed.
- Assist with monthly closing procedures for accounts payable.
- Perform administrative office duties, such as filing and scanning/uploading invoices.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service and guidance.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including familiarity with finance and accounting terms.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Must be organized with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others at all levels of the organization.
Salem Media Group offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package as well as 10 paid holidays and paid vacation.
If you possess these qualifications, please upload your cover letter with salary requirements and resume when applying online.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.