As a member of the People Operations leadership team, you will oversee and manage Yelp's Talent Acquisition Team. In this role, you will be the face of Corporate Recruiting and work with other department leaders to develop strong business relationships. You will also develop and execute strategies for sourcing, assessing, and selecting top talent to enable the achievement of business goals and ensure acquisition of high caliber talent in line with Yelp’s core values.
You will also manage a team of internal recruiters and coordinators, as well as vendors and partner relationships to deliver efficient, cost-effective and high quality recruitment. Ability to prioritize work load for your team, and develop process efficiencies are a must. This position will regularly interface and exchange information with senior levels of management with a demonstrated understanding of how hiring impacts business goals.
As the leader of the Corporate Talent Acquisition Team you will have the opportunity to:
- Drive the recruiting strategy for Yelp Corporate functions, by partnering with senior management to understand their staffing and workforce planning needs.
- Hire, mentor, and professionally develop a team of recruiters and coordinators
- Lead, manage and develop the recruiting team, driving a high level of performance against hiring plans. Ensure the team manages requisitions for assigned customers and fills vacant positions, meeting agreed upon SLAs around time, cost and quality.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and champion streamlined practices, workflows, and metrics.
- Maintain standardized full-cycle recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practice.
- Identify current and future talent needs to develop sourcing strategies and cultivate active and passive talent pools.
- Activate external and internal hiring efforts, identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Guide hiring managers in effective and efficient screening and assessment methodologies including behavioral interviewing.
- Ensure that candidates have an excellent experience throughout the interview process.
By overseeing the Corporate Talent Acquisition Team you are:
- Accountable for talent acquisition related company policies such as internal mobility, job posting policy, and employee referrals.
- Empowered to establish and implement best in class Talent Acquisition processes to ensure an optimal manager and candidate experience, as well as facilitating an efficient, cost-effective and high quality sourcing, assessing, selecting and onboarding processes to ensure internal resources are able to focus on value added activities.
- The liasion with the HR Technology team to leverage technology to achieve these goals.
- Responsible for corporate diversity recruiting, ensuring that Talent Acquisition policies, processes and activities align with Yelp’s goal to provide a diverse and inclusive environment. Collaborating with the enterprise Diversity, Culture and Belonging team in this effort.
- Working with various recruiting teams to identify opportunities for collaboration around university recruiting efforts, ensuring that Yelp shows up consistently as an employer of choice.
We are looking for individuals who have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a recruiting management capacity. 5+ years in Talent Acquisition.
- Proven success as a people manager, including hiring, developing, guiding and engaging team members
- Experience with a growing organization with multiple business units requiring relationship building and establishing a balance between consistency and flexibility to meet customer needs.
- Are results oriented and a self-starter who enjoys a challenge and is dedicated to “rolling up the sleeves” and getting the job done with minimal support and direction.
- Have highly effective judgment and interpersonal skills; and the ability to interface with all levels across the entire organization.
We Offer Five- Star Perks:
- Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- FSA & HSA Options
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Regular Team and Department Offsites
- Monthly gym subsidy, carpool, and bike-to-work subsidies
- Employee 401k Program with employer match
- Onsite cafe with baristas and unlimited vegan burritos!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.