This position will be supporting the Order Management team of Finance Shared Service Function in India. The team is responsible for vendor set-up, orders upload, customer data management for global region. The role is based out of Noida office & will work in 11:30am to 8:30pm IST shift.
• Responsible for receiving, reviewing and entering orders submitted by our international team to ensure compliance with Kronos policies and procedures.
• Identifies issues (licensing, pricing, signatures, etc.) and communicates back to the international team for resolution.
• Assists in entering internal orders, orders from Kronos dealers or distributors and change orders for professional services engagements.
• Due to month and quarter-end requirements, candidate must be able to work late hours during the last week of a month or quarter end and possibly on the Saturday of a month and quarter end
• Regular check on the work which comes on daily basis and ensure all possible requests are closed ASAP
• Able to think out of the box for process improvement
• 1 to 3 years of Sales Order Review Management experience for a Technology/Product company
• Experience in Oracle is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong people and customer service skills, advocate positive working relationships among internal and external customers
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.