Provide administrative support to the VP of Marketing & Community Engagement and VP of Community Outreach. Support VP of Marketing & Community in communicating and collaborating with fellow executives, and key internal and external partners. Provide occasional administrative support to department heads of the Community, Game Entertainment, Design and Marketing departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative and office support including fielding incoming calls and handling VP’s mail and email correspondence, complete expense reports, photocopy documents
- Act as liaison between VPs of Marketing and Community and the rest of Senior Management
- Use appropriate judgment in determining priority and manner of responses to internal and external requests while maintaining high level of confidentiality
- Support VPs and others in Community and Marketing departments prepare presentations, reports and other information for meetings and internal correspondence
- Coordinate details of speaking engagements, public appearances and travel itineraries, as needed
- Coordinate meetings with external guests, including reserving meeting rooms, greeting guests and preparing elements for the meetings
- Support the development of departmental culture by coordinating birthday celebrations, group outings and other life event celebrations/gifts
- Handle special projects as assigned by VP of Marketing and Community Engagement
- Serve as back-up receptionist at front desk as directed by Human Resources
- Assist Community Engagement Manager with charitable donation program, including shipping, organizing and tracking of all donations in CRM
- Assist with programs & events in Community and Marketing, as needed
- Help VPs of Marketing and Community with a variety of tasks on gamedays at CenturyLink Field
- Provide department administrative support including answering community and marketing relevant Fan Feedback, coordinating payments for charitable events and assisting VP of Marketing and Community Engagement in budget reconciliation and purchase order processing
- Occasionally assist other members of the department with various administrative and event-related tasks
- Assist with Military administrative tasks including sending Eagle Scouts and Military certificates and non-gameday reenlistments
- Assist Community and Marketing departments with storage organization, as necessary
REQUIRED EDUCATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of two years of administrative support experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage changing priorities in a dynamic, high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with CRM preferred
- Flexibility to adapt to different environments and working cultures.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and creatively solve day-to-day challenges.
- Excellent computer skills - master of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May at times be exposed to varied weather conditions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is frequently required to lift 10 pounds. This job requires many hours of standing and walking during events and on game day. The visual requirements include: the ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision, and close vision. Requirements may vary depending on position.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be flexible with schedule, including availability to work over-time on weekends and evenings as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.