Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and forecasting. Provides a variety of financial data; maintains and updates financial models and plans. Provides financial analysis and projections to all levels within the organization in support of functional business objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Create Advanced Pricing Models & Business cases
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on an as-needed basis
- Ability to work cross functionally with all levels of individuals
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent, Finance or Accounting focus preferred
- Must understand Components of Income Statement
- General Accounting Knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Smartview/Essbase knowledge preferred
- Understanding of GL/ERP systems
- 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer