Do you want to lead the design, development and delivery of innovative cloud, web and mobile applications while working on team-based projects? Would you like to help fuel a thriving software engineering culture at the best consulting firm on the planet?
If so, come join the Slalom Houston team as an experienced Solution Architect who is passionate and dedicated to delivering high-quality solutions for clients in a dynamic and constructive environment.
The ideal candidate is invigorated by new challenges, seeks out new learning opportunities, leads from the front, challenges the status quo and builds other team members through technical and professional coaching.
• Designing, documenting, and developing world-class enterprise applications leveraging the full spectrum of Java and/or Microsoft technologies and design patterns
• Collaborating with clients and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Defining the scale and scope of projects, including logical and physical landscape requirements, and design, development, and deployment efforts
• Mentoring consultants in development best practices, design principles, and advanced technologies
• Leading project teams through everyday project tasks
• Working with practice leadership on reviewing technology trends to determine strategic areas for future concentration
Previous consulting or startup software engineering experience (~5 years)
B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience
• Non-Relational Databases - MongoDB, CouchDB/Couchbase, etc.
• Cloud Architecture – AWS / Azure
• Strong customer-facing consulting skills
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.