Salem Media Group is looking for a Social Media Guru for our Corporate Offices in Camarillo, CA. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing the day-to-day social media presence for a national multi-media conglomerate.
Candidates should have strong creative writing and verbal communication skills, experience in video production and editing software, as well as knowledge of the digital media environment. Candidates should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do attitude.
- Develop, post, and schedule messaging across social media channels on a daily basis.
- Post all jobs on all social media channels, including creating visually appealing posts.
- Track social media content.
- Engage with followers and monitor conversations across social media channels.
- Utilize analytics platforms and survey competitive landscape to share insights and trends.
- Research affiliate websites and corresponding platforms for improved coverage, rating and effectiveness.
- Drive engagement with both our social media channels as well as our Glassdoor account through both external posts to our followers, as well as internal communications to our employees
- Share events from other Salem markets to Salem’s corporate social media channels
- Provide reports on social growth using key performance indicators
- Respond to messages and comments left on Salem’s social media pages
- Input all new employees into Constant Contact and invite them to our social media pages and to provide reviews for Salem.
- Advertise and promote the Salem store and share discounts
- Monitor and provide thoughtful responses to reviews about Salem on sites such as Glassdoor and Indeed.
- As the primary point of contact for the various awards programs Salem applies for and participates, respond to culture requests for keeping our company information updated and current, and requests for employee surveys.
- Manage Salem’s Constant Contact account.
- Take photos and videos at various events that Salem participates in both in and out of the office to be compiled, edited and used as content for our social media.
- Create (and film, if the employee is local) fully edited videos for our Promotion Spotlight series.
- Be able to take an idea for a post or video and own the process to deliver a finished product, including: storyboarding, filming, editing and posting to YouTube and social media sites.
- Assist with corporate events
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms: LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, YouTube etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Familiarity with social media analytics and scheduling platforms
- Excellent creative writing and communication skills
- A passion for the social media world
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) experience a plus
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.