Townhall Media is looking for an experienced self-starter to maintain and enhance our in-house Wordpress sites. Applicants should have extensive WordPress experience with skills in creating and maintaining PHP plugins. We will be relying on this individual’s expertise to recommend improvements/strategies to help us enhance our sites as we move into the future. This is a Senior level position.
- Strong knowledge and experience with WordPress development and maintenance (at minimum 5 years)
- Drive to learn and move beyond current skill set. (Learning new technology is a fundamental part of this position)
- Ability to mentor and teach team members
- Ability to focus and keep organized
- WordPress plugin management and development
- Great work ethic and attitude
- Server management
- Team player
- Reside near or willing to relocate to the Richmond, VA area
- Working with the team to build new features into our sites.
- Help set the roadmap for upgrading to new technologies such as PWA.
- Maintenance/Development of plugins
- Innovating on the WordPress platform
- Provide DevOps support
* Free snacks, coffee and quarterly staff parties
* Casual work environment - an office where jeans are the norm
Please upload your resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter detailing what makes you our next great web developer in your application.
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Description