- Lead a dynamic development team to create new SaaS based products.
- Focus on enabling feature delivery by cross-functional teams.
- Participate in the design and review of one or more new products.
- Partner with various functional partners to deliver complete features (ex. well documented, reviewed, validated).
- Actively participate in architecture discussions and product changes cross teams.
- Participate in all scrum activities.
- 1-3 years of leadership expertise with direct report is highly desired, but for the right candidate we would accept no direct report experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with a programming language (experience with two or more highly desired).
- 1+ year experience with a functional programming language is desireable.
- Experience with developing and maintaining micro service based applications.
- Strong understanding of application design principles
- Strong experience working with Relational DB’s and/or NoSQL DB’s required.
- Knowledge of QA automation processes and tools such as Selenium and xUnit highly preferred.
- Working understanding of Infrastruce as Code (IAC) preferred.
- 1+ years experience with AWS or Azure solutions (Compute, DB, Docker) preferred.
- Experience working Agile/Scrum in teams of 5 or more members.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.