Great Tech! Great Team! Great Culture!
A10 Networks is seeking a Treasury Manager, who will report to the Corporate Controller in San Jose, CA. The position holder will manage and/or assist with not only all aspects of traditional treasury functions, but also developing of hedging policy, debt management and other ad-hoc projects. As a critical part of the newly created treasury team, this role will have tremendous career growth opportunities and will make a significant difference in A10’s Finance organization.
- Develop global cash forecasting models and quantify needs and optimal level of cash balances, working in collaboration with Corporate FP&A team
- Drive key strategic decisions related to FX including:
- Assess viability and attractiveness of selling in non-USD currencies (all sales today in USD globally) including what countries, how to enable operationally and systems-wise, etc.
- Assess FX risks and corresponding hedging strategies, develop recommended hedging program, sell to senior Executives and Board of Directors, then execute and maintain on an ongoing basis
- Establish/maintain banking and rating agency relationships
- Manage global commercial banking operations including account openings, access and updates, and payment processing
- Provide support to the Corporate Controller and work closely with internal teams including AP, Accounting, Procurement, Legal, IT, and Facilities to achieve operational excellence
- Manage AR/Collections team of two, including hiring, coaching & developing them
- Develop and execute Treasury processes and procedures
- Assist with insurance program including renewals, and service provider management
- Provide information in connection with external and internal audits
- Develop and mentor staffs
- Experience with large ERP systems a strong plus (preferably Oracle), but not required
- Strong FP&A experience, forecasting and reporting
- Ability to follow instructions, handles multiple priorities, and identify creative solutions to problems.
- High level of energy, personal accountability and integrity.
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.