Location: BE - DIEGEM
Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Lala Gaye
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire manufacturers. Worldwide we employ more than 66,000 people and manufacture our products in 49 facilities across 22 countries. Within the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region, our team of almost 20,000 people is focused on designing, developing, producing, marketing, selling and distributing our tires and related services.
Do you want to be a part of a Marketing based in Brussels working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?
… if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you…
Senior Brand Manager (m/f)
Primary purpose of the position:
- Responsible for the Goodyear brands strategy & Positioning: Analyse & interpret the relative brand strength position & development and derive mid-term Marketing Plans.
- Responsible for brand communication: Derive European communication strategy, creative approach and instruments based on global strategy in alignment with countries' Marketing teams to make sure the brand is applied in a consistent, high quality way.
- Responsible for contributing to Innovation & Product strategy to secure product vitality and profitability: Analyze future brand portfolio needs to be translated into product roadmap requirements for OE and RE and drive the PCP process based on brand needs.
- Accountable for defining required brand support by "MRI", "Brand PR & Execution" and "Digital" teams: Define and collaborate to ensure the brand support by other Marketing teams
- Accountable for carrying out product launches: Discovery, data & insight gathering and analysis on respective segment & consumer target and develop value proposition, positioning and messaging
- Accountable for managing strategic Brand Partnerships: Identify and design strategic brand partnerships (e.g. Sport Sponsoring, OEM Sponsoring and Motorsport)
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and carry out the main brand key moments in a close collaborative process with the countries based on the analysis of the relevant market. Embed activities into a consistent Marketing Plan to be applied by countries.
- Based on the global strategy devise a communication strategy and assets that address European consumer needs with the respective emotional and rationale arguments. Setting-up and establishing a process to ensure quality and consistency in countries' brand application.
- Make sure the future product portfolio meets future consumer needs and drives maximum profitability by collaborating strongly with product management, R&D and OE in the respective company processes (e.g. PCP, S&OP).
- Establish processes and communication with the other Marketing teams to make sure the Brand drives and prioritizes the activities to ensure aligned focus to drive profitable growth.
- Support & own Brand input into Core processes (S&OP, NPD, PCP, S&OP, RvsCC, ICP), through data creation, analysis, integration & understanding. Influence TCP and PCP to best reflect brand strategy within A&B principles.
- Identify, evaluate and design strategic partnerships for the Goodyear brand based on strategy fit. Prepare and monitor contractual rights and its effectiveness and ROI.
- Participate in innovation projects such as new product technologies (e.g. Sealant, Chip-in-tire) or Go-to-Market strategies (e.g. Brand experience in eCommerce).
This is a temporary role for a maternity cover. It is a full-time position, until end December 2018.
- Five to ten years experience in marketing (B2C or B2B, ideally B2C and B2B) with a leading international consumer or services company. Proven Track record in communications & brand management
- University graduate with marketing or commercial major
- Proven strategic and analytical ability
- Proven communication and relationship building skills
- Fluent in English
- Proven ability to perform in a multi-cultural business environment and remote team leading.
- Proven leadership ability demonstrated by the achievement of past results and objectives
- Proven leadership ability demonstrated through people coaching and development
- Proven business acumen further than marketing expertise
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Branding, Brand Manager, Senior Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Marketing, Operations