Purpose of Position: We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team, the ability to multi-task while managing administrative support. The ideal candidate for this job has organizational skills and is a problem solver.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with the Executive Administrative team to assist as needed
Provides administrative duties such making travel arrangements, reconciling expenses, maintains and reconciles corporate charges
- Help schedule and facilities video conferencing from start to end
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- Actively seeks ways to improve and increase the effectiveness of the company through daily operational support
- Will have some travel to our Chicago Office to support when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant capacity
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, as well as, daily administrative duties in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude that can take minimal direction and work towards completion with little supervision
- Excellent phone skills, diplomacy, confidentiality, and professionalism to deal with issues of the utmost urgency and sensitivity
- Professional demeanor with the ability to interface with all levels of management and employees
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. Our diversified portfolio of brands includes the following trademarks: Interflora, ProFlowers®, Shari's Berries®, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
FTD’s mission is to inspire, support and delight our customers when expressing life’s most important sentiments. We strive to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world.