Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We’re looking for a data-driven, humble, and “roll-up-your sleeves” DO-er who is excited to work in an environment of constant change and experimentation. Honor is growing quickly, but our sales and marketing organizations are very new, and we’re just starting to learn what works and what doesn’t. We love people with entrepreneurial mindsets who are comfortable with constantly testing new ideas in a thoughtful, structured, data-driven way.
What You'll Do:
- Define, forecast, execute and optimize performance marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads and revenue- from budget recommendation to reporting final results to Execs.
- Closely manage our external agency to test and optimize paid search, remarketing, social, and display campaigns as well as content syndication.
- Create and manage email nurture program.
- Identify new channels and sources of quality leads and scale them, after initiating relationships with lead partners and thoughtful experimentation.
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies, working closely with the Content and Web teams.
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to identify high quality content for paid and email syndication.
- Define programs that effectively target and nurture (in close partnership with Sales) the right targets in each market/segment.
- 5+ years of B2B digital marketing.
- Experience implementing and analyzing omni-channel performance marketing programs.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and other online tools) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Extensive project management experience, working with internal and external resources across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to do expert keyword research via tools such as SpyFu or Google Adwords.
- Loves experimentation through creative iteration, and A/B-tests as well as different growth hacking strategies.
- Masters Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Optimizely, re-targeting, etc. and loves keeping up with their latest capabilities.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot or Marketo.
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.