Our growing financial service advisory team is seeking a highly motivated manager / assistant manager to lead multiple client engagement teams to provide management, technology and risk consulting services to help our clients respond to their complex business challenges. Our team members typically have experience with improving clients' financial and decision support processes, enhancing underlying technologies, and refining organizational structure designs required to make each financial related process more effective and operate in an efficient matter.
- Lead large scale client engagements. Consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Provide constructive on-the-job feedback / coaching to team members. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization
- Generate new business opportunities. Understand KPMG and its service lines and actively assess / present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all KPMG practices to serve client needs
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess in depth business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Working experience or knowledge of at least one of the following areas
- Financial reporting, e.g. overseeing / leading monthly, quarterly and fiscal year-end accounting, analysis and reporting process
- Managerial accounting
- Financial systems and / or process optimization
- Financial transformation
- Financial shared service setup or operation
- Abilities to identify and address client needs, including actively participating in client discussions and meetings, effectively communicating solutions, and building and maintaining client relationships
- Coach, train, build and lead teams. Supervise teams to create a positive environment by monitoring workloads while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members
- Thorough project deliver skills and experience, including managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billings, collection and preparing complex written and verbal materials
- Proven understanding of financial systems, including SAP, Oracle, Kingdee, yonyou or etc.
- Minimum 4+ years experience in financial area required. Prior consulting experience in big four is highly desirable
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a highly matrix professional services environment
- Preferred majors: Financial Management, Accounting or Business Administration. MBA or Master's degree in Finance / Accounting is desirable
- Certifications as CPA are desirable
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI