Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld’s "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Parsippany, NJ
- Alpharetta, GA
Lead User Experience Researcher Summary:
This is exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead UX Researcher skilled in planning and executing User Experience Research activities for Human Capital Management software applications.
- Works with Product owners to develop strategic roadmaps and identify end user needs
- Follows processes and best practices of UCD and Research and contributes to the communication and establishment of UCD processes across projects.
- Develops research plans for major initiatives
- Works with internal and external customers (Marketing, Service Technology, end-users and domain experts) to analyze user and business needs
- Leads usability tests, card sorts, surveys, focus groups, interviews, task analysis, field and crowd sourcing user research.
- Identifies the appropriate user experience research methods/activities for each project, and is responsible for designing, planning, implementing and communicating the results of these studies to the project teams.
- Provide input to the User Interface design of Web and mobile applications based on research findings.
- Works collaboratively with UX team members, Development teams, Product Owners, Users, and other stakeholders as part of an agile software development process
- Leverage User Experience research and analysis techniques to evaluate product requirements, user interface designs, and product modules or functional areas
- Participate in the development of schedules by providing estimates regarding individual research tasks. Assist management in project tracking by providing regular, comprehensive status reports and/or project plans.
- Acts as an internal UX Research consultant providing business and technical guidance on user experience to Development, Product Management and other stakeholders
- A motivated thought-leader who can effectively innovate big ideas and communicate them
- A passion for UX knowledge, mobile, social, and innovation.
- Capable of working both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. technical developers, business leaders, and users.
- Proficient at planning for, recruiting, designing, and moderating research activities
- Has worked on enterprise software solutions and/or complex business solutions
- Capable of scoping research projects and determining appropriate methods
- Experience conducting research throughout an Agile development process.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in a field such as Cognitive Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Engineering Psychology, Computer Science, Technical Communication, or Information Design
- Minimum 5 years of UX research experience or 10+ years of experience in lieu of degree
- Usability Certification desired
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.