As a UX Researcher at Lime, you will take care of the day to day research needs for a rapidly growing startup aiming to revolutionize transportation. In this role, you will work closely with a dynamic group of UX designers, Product leaders, and Engineers to ensure that we have the understanding necessary to make better product decisions.
You will get to define from the ground up how Lime handles user research, and the ways in which we engage our customers and collect learnings from them. You’ll conduct your own research, work with others in the field to collate already existing data, and present to the team the insights we need to move forward.
- Partner with UX Designers and Product Leaders to create design solutions for our Lime apps based on customer data
- Test mockups and prototypes of our products with real users in and out of the lab
- Review product analytics regularly and identify opportunities for UX Design improvements
- Conduct surveys of current and cancelled users; identify and explore product-related opportunities for improvement
- Partner with our Customer Support and Operations teams to identify, prioritize and address user experience related issues
- Use UserTesting.com or other similar tools to get feedback on designs; compile and review results and report key findings; make recommendations based on those findings
- Adept at user centered design methodologies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Curious and creative; enjoy complex issues and problem solving
- Ability to facilitate the rapid iterative design process
- Experience managing both simple and complex user research projects
- Great communication skills
- Ability to blend both quantitative metrics and qualitative feedback into the product design process
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Design, or related fields
What We Offer
- An opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown and beyond
- A career launching opportunity with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- The chance to scale with a rapidly expanding organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated coworkers
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.