Direct Marketing Campaign Specialist
The Direct Marketing Campaign Specialist role is to support the overall marketing mission and revenue-generating business lines by utilizing direct marketing (direct mail, email and telemarketing) best practices and techniques while leveraging future state of the art marketing automation tools. This role will lead strategy, execution, measurement and optimization of direct marketing campaigns on behalf of all business lines, and manage the complexities of the direct marketing process, working with both internal marketing colleagues and key vendor partners to ensure the timely and effective delivery of direct marketing activities, as well as determine approach to market, quantity, test and learn strategies, mailing frequency and other operational aspects of campaigns to meet deadlines.
Successful incumbents possess critical, strategically and analytically thinking, knowledge of and understand direct marketing (direct mail, email and telemarketing) principles & concepts, campaign management, analytics and knowledge of customer databases and marketing automation platforms and excellent verbal and written skills.
* Manage, design and fulfill a variety of marketing efforts ranging from customer acquisition to customer retention campaigns using direct mail, email and telemarketing channels.
* Effectively interface with cross-functional teams to understand overall business strategy and proactively initiate, plan and recommend how direct marketing can most effectively and efficiently achieve P&L strategies and objectives.
* Lead creative process and execution. Leverage potential creative, production and market timing synergies across channels, markets and consumer segments.
* Analyze campaign performance and findings to aid in targeting, segmentation and testing strategies.
* Proactively develop and recommend new marketing and segmentation ideas to enhance direct marketing sales results.
* Leverage existing customer/prospect models and optimization techniques to inform Next Best Offer decisions.
* Manage the integration & coordination of all internal & external resources to ensure all marketing campaigns and communications are executed in a timely, accurate & legally compliant manner.
* Track and maintain direct marketing workflow including briefs, legal and compliance reviews, creative proofing and project/deadline management.
* Manage and facilitate the logistics for all direct marketing campaigns, including the coordination of transferring lists between various sources, applications, and vendors.
* Collaborate with Analytics/Reporting team to help define and provide needed campaign reporting. Manage strategic changes to future direct marketing campaigns based on findings and analysis to continue to drive increased response rates and return on investment.
* Ensure direct marketing campaigns launch on-time, are within budget and yield positive ROI results. Contribute to maintenance of direct marketing calendar.
Some Travel is required for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
* 5 years of experience in direct marketing concepts, customer databases, campaign management and analytics
* 2 years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
1717 Main Street Dallas, TX 75201, 3551 Hamlin Road Auburn Hills, MI 48326
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.