1. Bachelor's Degree from recognized University.
2. Preference of Korean for fluent speaker - Level 3 or higher of TOPIK.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Looking for an individual to join the Customer Service Organisation ("CSO") team to perform service order management and/or scheduling tasks in order to provide quality service to customers and maintain system data accuracy for the Korea Customer Service Organisation ("CSO"). Ensuring close working relationship with Korea Customer Service Organisation ("CSO") for a smooth transfer of the activities and to maintain the daily operation at agreed service level targets.
Main responsibilities include
1. Individual contributor responsible for timely execution of pre-defined order management / scheduling tasks for Korea
2. Point of contact for the internal Korean colleagues at the Korean service organization mainly the WLAs
3. Responsible to escalate any potential issues to predefined internal contacts
As part of this team, the individual is responsible for predefined tasks such as:
1. Logging calls for scheduled services (Installation, PMs etc)
2. Parts Ordering
3. Possible email communication with customers on future dates for PM and PM OQ activities
4. Close follow up with the Korean CSO team to get the response to the end customer on time and ensure customer satisfaction
5. Additional tasks may be added based on business development or other teams needs
This role requires sense of responsibilities, quality in work delivered, flexibility and very good Korean and English communication skills both verbal and written.
Read Full Description