Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
Typically 3-5 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
Experienced in the following:
* Testing for a website
* Experience with defect tracking system(s) (Jira a plus)
* Translate business requirements into use cases and process flows
* Develop and execute test scenarios to validate the requirements.
* Clearly identify issues and assess impact or criticality
* Prepare release notes; user manuals; training materials prior to production implementation; and participate in the project release process.
* Monitor and report testing progress and defect metrics
* Familiar with software development life cycle and testing methodology
* Attention to details
* Excellent in verbal and written conversation. Good with coordinating and collaborating with teams. Capable of driving focused discussion and leading effort to solution.
Preferred skill sets:
* Experienced with eCommerce, B2B Punchout validation
* Exposure to PIM system such as STEP
* ATG and SAP knowledge is a plus