Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Essential Job Functions
- Marketing support for Federal Government Sales/Bid Marketing team.
- Position will be responsible for managing the Ebuy bid/quote process for small opportunities, maintaining daily sales logs, and equipment inventory database.
- Will be responsible for updating Current/Pending Bid Lists, Won/Lost Reports, Sales & Labor Reporting and Loss Analysis spreadsheets, CPARS.
- This position will also monitor all federal bid board websites on a daily basis and distribute opportunities found.
- Will help organize department with updated filing and contract binders.
- Position will establish rapport and communicate with Order Processing in Corporate office to maintain updated status on all order submissions/shipments/issues.
- Managing and coordinating Delivery Orders including compliance, product additions, modifications, customer inquiries, reporting, dealer compensation
- Processing rebates for sales reports
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Capable of good communication skills both written and oral.
- Professional email correspondence necessary.
- Organizational skills, multi-tasking, and good team player with positive attitude
- Some exposure to the government market strongly preferred
- Highly motivated and energized
- Experienced at working independently and adapting to changing priorities and business environments.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office – primarily Excel and Word
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Minimum 2 years administrative or sales support experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.