At our office in Tel-Aviv, we are building Yahoo’s Gemini, a next-generation platform for online advertising approaching a billion end users across the world. We value new ideas, innovation and independent thinking.
About the position: Senior Backend Engineer
We invite you to join a brilliant, geek team at a growing, world-leading, innovative technology company.
You’ll be challenged with cutting-edge technologies and multi-faceted problems in big data (Yahoo has one of the largest HADOOP clusters in the world), semantic search, machine learning and personalization, all at an unparalleled scale.
Join our team and work in a dynamic and friendly start up environment. This is not another job posting; it is a career-making move.
● 6-7 years of development experience in Java/C# or other OOP language
● B.SC in Computer Science or related field from a leading university – mandatory
● Excellent problem solving skills and drive to learn
● Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
● Strong team player
● Advantage: Experience developing an online platform supporting many concurrent users.
● Advantage: Experience with databases, NOSQL, Hadoop and big data – an advantage
● Advantage: Experience with UNIX scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Perl, Python)
Advantage: Experience developing large scale applications
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.