Responsible for building and developing relationships through various channels (including but not limited to phone, email, chat, text and social media) with individuals, businesses, and organizations on behalf of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in support of the mission of savings children's lives in both English and Spanish languages.
- Requires strong customer focus and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations using multiple forms of communication (phone, email, chat, text, social media).
- Proficient in compiling email, chat, texts, and responding to written inquiries in a clear and understandable manner.
- Ability to listen and understand difficult verbal or written instructions and information; and accurately input information into a variety of software programs.
- Ability to work with multiple groups and synthesize information into effective verbal communication and reports.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
- Proven ability to build relationships using excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to handle a multitude of project and tasks simultaneous.
- Ability to use discretion and work with confidential information.
- Demonstrates proficiency in computer skills, call center data entry, and knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge and ability to use internet based applications and mainstream social media products such as Twitter, Facebook, Skype.
- Knowledge of mobile devices and mobile applications.
- Ability to use call center telephony systems. Knowledge ordinarily acquired through attainment of high school diploma or equivalent, and at least 1 year of sales, customer service or call center experience or a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires both written and oral fluency in English and Spanish languages.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.