NEW GRADUATE / CORPORATE TAX COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and have more than 200.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world's leading organizations.
We are now taking applications for our New Graduate Corporate Tax Compliance Assistant who will support our Tax Compliance Team in Tax Department.
We will visit a number of universities in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir throughout February-April 2018. This is a great opportunity to learn more about our life at KPMG and to get information about career opportunities for new graduates.
- Students who are expected to graduate until August 2018 or have graduated within the last year
- Students who have or will have a Bachelor's degree from Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences of reputable universities
- Master's degree preferred
- Fluency in English is a must, a second foreign language such as German or French is an asset
- Internship experience in Finance, Audit or Tax is preferred
- Accounting technical knowledge
- Team-worker, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- High analytical capability, hard working
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Support the planning and delivery of the tax certification projects
- Support the execution of the tax certification work, obtaining all necessary working paper and documenting the results
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing the responsibility, providing support to senior team members, maintaining continuous communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Carrying out detailed technical research in a variety of areas
- Provide the necessary task in scheduled time
- Develop productive working relationships with client
- Perform other required task