This position will be a
part of HRIS technical team of HR Technology. The team is responsible
for developing new applications for the Global HR Organization including
improving and maintenance of the existing applications. All our
applications are web based and we use Oracle Application Express and
Oracle Cloud Services (Process Cloud, Visual Builder, Content &
Experience Cloud, Integration, Mobile , Chatbot etc.) as our development
framework. This position will also be an integral part of cloud
transition of HR Technology.
and maintenance of custom applications for M&A HR, which includes
DB design, UI creation, application security implementations etc. This
developer should be able to create high quality web applications using
Oracle's latest technologies and by following Oracle's development
guidelines. The developer will work very closely with project management
team during all the phases of development cycle and will be part of the
cloud transition projects.
Required professional skills:
- At least 6 - 9 years of experience in web application development
- Good knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL
Ajax, CSS etc. Knowledge in Oracle JET will have added advantage
- Work experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX) will have added advantage
- Knowledge on BI Publisher would be an added advantage
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills necessary
- Extensive interaction with the user community – both in terms of requirement analysis/gathering and post implementation support
- Ability to effectively share technical information, contribute towards design and development
- Self-starter and motivated with ability to work in a fast paced Rapid Application Development environment
- Strong analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development
Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection and implementation.
Ability to demonstrate critical thinking
- Capacity to embrace changes, adapt to new technologies
Ability to handle multiple development tasks and assignments simultaneously
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Regular Employee Hire