Clinical Application Specialist
Monitoring & Analytics/Therapeutic Care (MA/TC) Clinical Applications Specialist
Report to Business Manager, Health Systems Singapore & Emerging Markets (based in Singapore)
Location: Vietnam (National coverage, travelling required)
- Provides post-sales clinical application trainings to ensure customers (e.g. end-users, technicians, operators) in the assigned district are properly trained to optimally use the medical equipment and software provided by Philips Healthcare, thus maximizing customer satisfaction
- Provides pre-sales support by promoting Philips Healthcare solutions during customer visits, product demonstrations, seminars and trade shows.
- Works as part of an account team to ensure modality results are reached according to account plans and targets.
- (re-)Trains hospital staff in case of new product releases, upgrade and / or versions (changes) in the operating procedures of the equipment and software.
- Provides required applications report on completion of all application visits.
- Conducts regular visits to customers to obtain direct feedback from them about the quality of the training delivery and the customer satisfaction.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Medical Degree level education or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge and experience with MA/TC products in the critical care environment
- Experience in ventilation preferred
- At least 2 years’ working experience in clinical field
- Fluent in English, verbal and written, in addition to local language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent customer and teamwork skills
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)